Monday, October 18, 2010

Hedgewych's New Line of Critter Care

Hey Folks  Check it out!
After many requests from our customers as well as our furry roommates, we have finally come out with a line of all natural wild herbals for pets and livestock.

Critter Care includes:
  • flea and tick treatments for dogs and cats
  • liniments for sore or damaged muscles and tendons
  • arthritis rub for our loyal dog companions
  • quick healer salves for the scrapper in the family
  • Infection Fighters and more
All New!    Not on the website yet.   
Critter Care.    Ask about it!!

1 comment:

  1. I have hawthorne growing all over the place where I live. I have a habit of touching them as my dog Aly and I walk past. (and yes I talk to them too...shhhh) I had a feeling they were sacred and it's lovely to read the history. Love your site and I'll visit often.

    ps I don't know what to type in the URL box so I'm posting as anonymous. my name is Julia Marshall

    ReplyDelete